Accounts Receivable Management
FGS can provide specialized teams to handle all A/R needs from timesheet collection to invoice mailing to payment collection- reducing your A/R days outstanding, while freeing your internal resources to focus on other priorities.
Accounts Payable Management
FGS can help you develop cost effective solutions in A/P management. Our team can add an additional consultant to your firm's staff or implement an outsourcing team to handle total A/P operation.
FGS’ staff and Senior Accountant Professionals have the expertise and professionalism to step into the role and add immediate operational efficiency. Our professionals can maintaining journal entries, reconcile bank statements, and handle reporting and analysis.
FGS can supplement a payroll team with responsibilities or functions including:
- W-2 referred consultants or episodic personnel
- Preparation of payroll
- Processing of payroll once you review the payroll data
- Employee Pay stub or pay check mailing services
- Payment of employer taxes and quarterly taxes such as 941
- Processing of year end W-2, and mailing to employees
- 1099 Preparation